Some of the funnier pictures I came across were the ones from college. Like when Aleena and I taped hundreds of fliers to our suite-mate, Ashley's belongings. I mean, we covered every inch of her bed, outside sheets and inside sheets. We covered her desk, desk artifacts and desk chair with these fliers we found in the recycle bin. What makes this so funny is that the flier was promoting relief for Africa and it had this crying, little sad African boy on the front of it. But, the hitch is that Ashley had confided in us that this little African child freaked her out...so we decided to put his freaky little face everywhere and voila! Enter Aleena and Lea Ann. Too funny...
Another favorite memory is when my Roomie and I did an on-the-fly photo shoot containing some of the most random poses and faces ever. We had just gotten back from Spring Break and I just gotten my haircut, so we decided, "PHOTO SHOOT!" Still love her and love remembering alllllll the fun we had in that tiny little cinder block room they dared call big enough for two.
Another favorite moment: when my sister and I took pics in my dad's hospital room after he had knee replacement surgery. Oh my goodness, such fun times. Dad was in a lot of pain after the surgery and his struggle was really stressing Liz and me out, so I put on a nurse's mask and started doing stupid stuff to distract us. We later followed these antics by taking videos of Dad while he was sleeping (sorry, Dad!).
And finally, to top the above, my favorite set of pics comes from when Daniel got his MacBook. He was so thrilled and for those of us who know him, we know that when Daniel gets a new technological toy he doesn't leave its side until he's learned everything about it, and I do mean EVERYTHING. So, in order to break in his MacBook, we started taking the dumbest and lamest pictures in the world. I mean, I think we were on something. Not kidding.
But anyways, it was excellent procrastinating down Memory Lane. Should I pack now? Maybe later. The Procrastinator Queen is hard at work. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment